Site Superintendent needed for Luxury Residential and Commercial Construction Management Company in New York City
New York, New York
Our client is a Luxury Residential and Commercial Construction Management Company with over 15 years in the construction business, and is recognized as both a General Contractor and Construction Managers. They are in search of a experienced Site Superintendent for Luxury Residential and Commercial Ground-up projects.
The Site Superintendent for Luxury Residential and Commercial Construction Management Company must have the following qualifications:
- Experienced in the day to day operations on the Construction Site and control short term schedules, and supervise on-site construction
- The Role of the Superintendent also includes important quality control and subcontractor coordination responsibilities
- Must have a minimum of 10 years Luxury Residential and Commercial Site Superintendent Hi-rise ground-up management experience.
- New York City DOB Registered preferred
- Need to have OSHA 10 Hour Card
- Microsoft Project, Word and Excel experience required
- Responsible for R.FI.’s: Detailed print interpretations, “architecturals”, “submittals”, “shop drawings”, “as builts” and revisions as requested between architect, structural engineers and management
- Detail oriented, great multi-tasker
- Effectively resolve laborer disputes and personnel problems
- Must be committed to strive to deliver the highest quality service to the clients
- Must be able manage between 5 to 30 laborers each day of varying trades
The Site Superintendent’s Day to Day operations include but are not limited:
- Prepare bids and estimates.
- Participate in both management and safety compliance meetings
- Assist in the preparation of monthly requisitions for the allocations of funds
- Initiate permit acquisitions via “ Expeditors “ (as per NYC protocol)
- Generate daily field reports, look-a-heads, and schedules, Blue Prints
- Conduct weekly safety meetings and generate reports.
- Conflict resolution associated with discrepancies in design and implementation
- Schedule inspections for trades (by independent inspection firms as per NYC protocol)
- Prepare Logs
- Over all site trouble shooting
- Coordinate weekly meetings of trades and management, and schedule on site security
- Examined and inspected work progress, equipment and construction site to verify safety and insure that conditions were met.
- Ensured compliance with local building codes, permit requirements and safety regulations
Client offers a competitive salary and full benefits package.
Best Headhunters is a team oriented search firm who provides a unique, hands-on caring approach in helping a candidate match their experience with the right job opportunity. There is never a fee to the candidate for our representation. Plus, you will receive the benefit of our extensive experience and our long-term relationships with many of America’s leading companies.
We offer career coaching, and will assist you every step of the way in your goal to advance your career. We encourage candidates to be pro-active, especially in light of today’s uncertain insurance environment in which mergers and downsizing are a common reality. This underscores the importance of placing your career in the hands of a search firm with your best interests at the core of its daily mission.
New York City, On-site Superintendent, Construction, luxury hi-rise, project management, quality control, planning, budget analysis, cost reducing implementation, residential, commercial, ground-up, subcontractor scheduling