Residential Real Estate Property Management Asset Manager
New York, NY
Asset Manager needed for Residential Property Management Company in Manhattan
Residential property management company, with a multifamily portfolio of properties in the mid-south east coast market, is searching for an Asset Manager for their office in Manhattan. The primary function of the Asset Manager is to assist in all aspects of the operations. The Principal Objective of the position is to make profit and increase revenue and asset values through proven strategies and savings.
The Residential Property Management Asset Manager must have the following skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, with a concentration in business, finance, accounting and/or real estate.
- Industry Accreditations Preferred (CCIM, etc.)
- 5-years of proven experience in asset management of multifamily portfolios in the mid-south east coast market.
- Computer literacy sufficient to operate spreadsheet and word processing applications (i.e. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint).
- Preference for working knowledge industry standard software.
- Ability to work with financial concepts and perform financial analysis including ROI, IRR and discounted cash flow modeling.
- Strong understanding of the leasing process including setting of new leases, leasing trends in the various markets etc.
- Strategic view of implementation of asset strategy including budget and value add programs
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills is a Must, including collaborations and cooperation with all stakeholders, including Element
- Analytical and good presentation skills
- Independent, hard worker and hands-on work ethics.
- Ready to travel extensively especially during budget process periods.
- High standards of morals and ethics.
- Diplomacy, tact, and a helpful, positive, professional presentation and attitude are required.
The Residential Property Management Asset Manager will perform the following duties:
- This position comes in contact with ownership senior management and property management company, vendors, etc.
- Oversee affiliated property Management Company.
- Propose goals and objectives for each property.
- Propose and oversee Value Add strategies of the existing portfolio and future acquisitions
- Assist in the preparation and approval process of property operating budgets.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of the portfolio.
- Periodic review of operating statements.
- Assist in the due diligence and underwriting of potential acquisitions.
- Financial analysis, market studies and industry standard reporting (i.e. variance reporting, discounted cash flows, IRR’s, etc.)
- Advise the Owners in terms of Market trends for rental, cap rates, value add programs etc.
- Identify opportunities for acquisitions and dispositions of assets that have no more upside or they are a drag to our financial performance
Our client offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package Full time, Salary Range $150-$180,000 annually
Best Headhunters is a team oriented search firm who provides a unique, hands-on caring approach in helping a candidate match their experience with the right job opportunity. There is never a fee to the candidate for our representation. Plus, you will receive the benefit of our extensive experience and our long-term relationships with many of America’s leading companies.
We offer career coaching, and will assist you every step of the way in your goal to advance your career. For additional information on Best Headhunters and our ever-expanding employment opportunities, visit our Web site at: www.bestheadhunters.com. We encourage candidates to be pro-active, especially in light of today’s uncertain business environment in which mergers and downsizing are a common reality. This underscores the importance of placing your career in the hands of a search firm with your best interests at the core of its daily mission.
Manhattan, NY, Residential Real Estate Property Management, Asset Manager, Multifamily portfolio, financial concepts, ROI, IRR, discounted cash flow modeling