Project Coordinator needed for Pipe Manufacturer in Baytown, TX
Well established pipe manufacturer in Baytown Texas is searching for an experience Project Coordinator who is well versed in project management techniques and tools. The Project Coordinator is the primary client liaison and is responsible for the customer experience by delivering A+ customer service throughout the project all while upholding the standard of quality and safety and ensuring the project is profitable. This position requires communication skills with both internal and external customers, strong organizational skills, ability to multitask, self-motivation and the ability to make decisions.
The Project Coordinator must have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) preferred in Project Management or related field. Three to five years related experience and/or training in project related, customer facing field in oil and gas industry.
- Strong critical thinking, organizational decision making, and planning skills are required.
- Proven experience in project management including people management, strategic planning, risk management, and change
- Ability to work in a cross disciplined team and effectively manage, interface, delegate, and lead.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service
- Must be able to handle stressful situations with many simultaneous demands effectively and professionally.
- Strong health and safety emphasis with focus on keeping all appropriate certifications
- Computer proficiency in programs such as Excel, MS Word, Project (or equivalent), and PowerPoint
- Must live within 45 minutes of facility
The Project Coordinator will have the following functions and responsibilities:
- Sales-order-to-project completion ownership of all assigned orders/projects.
- Controls project requirements, scope, delivery, and installation and change management issues.
- Works closely with sales, legal, manufacturing, procurement, logistics, field operations, and the client to ensure delivery expectations are clearly defined, are being met, and any required actions are completed in a timely and cost effective
- Utilizes “Salesforce” and lnfor ERP “Visual” systems to maintain project
- Responsible for all legal aspects of the order to ensure all documentation is
- Holds Kick-off meetings with customer and all related internal departments to ensure work scope is understood, delivery schedules are developed and maintained and customer expectations are met in regards to products, logistics and
- Works closely with Resource Dispatcher to ensure all installation schedules are up to date and technicians and equipment are being dispatched in a timely manner to reduce costs and increase
- Creates job in Field FX system to capture all project data related to installation and equipment
- Manages installation to include work order creation for the technicians, transfer forms for movement of the equipment and daily progress of the
- Involves developing a project schedule, tracking and reporting progress, and resolving issues to assure on schedule
- Gathers correspondence and reports as necessary to communicate effectively and assist with the customer needs during the project planning and execution
- Manages change orders throughout the project and ensures proper fees for various goods and services are invoiced, delivered and
- Manage customer complaints through CRS (Customer Resolution System) and work with various departments to resolve case
- Responsible for maintaining rental tracker schedule and review field tickets to ensure all field service work is invoiced accurately and
- Obtains customer feedback through Post Job Surveys and Annual
- Develops/directs correspondence and reports as necessary to communicate effectively with the clients during the project planning and execution
- Organize Lessons Learned meeting to gather information to improve efficacy for future
Our client offers a highly competitive compensation Salary, benefit plan and discretionary bonus.
Best Headhunters is a team oriented search firm who provides a unique, hands-on caring approach in helping a candidate match their experience with the right job opportunity. There is never a fee to the candidate for our representation. Plus, you will receive the benefit of our extensive experience and our long-term relationships with many of America’s leading companies.
We offer career coaching, and will assist you every step of the way in your goal to advance your career. We encourage candidates to be pro-active, especially in light of today’s uncertain business environment in which mergers and downsizing are a common reality. This underscores the importance of placing your career in the hands of a search firm with your best interests at the core of its daily mission.
Texas, Baytown, Project Coordinator, project management, scheduling, Start to completion coordination, Team Manager