Synthetic Turf Landscape Site Superintendent
Parsippany, New Jersey
Landscape Site Superintendent needed for a Synthetic Turf field builder in the New Jersey area
Our client is a Synthetic Turf Field Builder, based in the New Jersey area. They provide premiere turnkey general contracting services for the Private and Public sectors. Company builds parks, athletic fields, green walls and roofs, large scale landscaping projects including complicated wetland construction. They provide all services of the construction project from clearing to installation of Synthetic Turf field.
The Landscape Site Superintendent must have the following skills and experience:
- College or Technical degree desired
- OSHA Certification 30 Hour Minimum
- First Aid and CPR a Plus
- Minimum 8+ Years of Industry Experience
- Computer Knowledge Including Microsoft Office and Project Management Software Programs
- Familiarity with Requirements of Drawings and Specifications, and with Terms and Conditions of Project Contracts, Subcontracts and Purchase Orders
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Strong Ability to Read Drawings and Specifications
- Functions Effectively as part of a Team and exhibits Strong Leadership Qualities
- Ability to Maintain Discretion and Confidentiality always
- Delegates Work Appropriately
- Strong Decision Making/Problem Solving Skills; Excellent Time Management and Organizational Skills
The Landscape Site Superintendent will have the following day-to-day duties:
- Direct Day-to-day On-site Supervision of Field Labor Force including Assistants, Foreman, Subcontractors and other construction-related Personnel.
- Assist Senior Project Manager in the Supervision and Responsibility of the total construction effort in accordance with design, budget, quality and schedule.
- Assist with providing technical assistance as required, including mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection.
- Inspection of Contractor (Or Subcontractor) Operations to ensure compliance with contract.
- Review and approve the Trade Construction Payment Applications with Project Manager
- Maintain good relations with internal and external clients, including Owner Representatives, Architect/Engineer and Partners
- Develop and Maintain Site Logistics Plan, in coordination with Senior Project Manager
- Development of Quality Assurance and Controls; Conduct Quality Inspections
- Coordinate Site Testing and Inspection Efforts
- Monitor Costs including Labor, Time and Material
- Communicate and Enforce Safety and Health Management Program
- Demonstrate Commitment to an injury-free Environment through own Actions and Mentoring others
- Manage Schedules, including preparation of detailed short-term schedules to ensure all activities take place on or ahead of scheduled dates
- Prepare and Submit Superintendents Daily Reports to Document weather and Field Conditions, trade and subcontractor manpower, progress and conditions impacting the project, as well as Accident Reports, Quality Reports, Etc.
- Conduct Subcontractor Meetings and attend and Participate in Project Meetings
- Provide Training and education to Support Field Superintendents and Engineers
Our client offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package
Salary $125-$150K per year
Best Headhunters is a team oriented search firm who provides a unique, hands-on caring approach in helping a candidate match their experience with the right job opportunity. There is never a fee to the candidate for our representation. Plus, you will receive the benefit of our extensive experience and our long-term relationships with many of America’s leading companies.
We offer career coaching, and will assist you every step of the way in your goal to advance your career. We encourage candidates to be pro-active, especially in light of today’s uncertain business environment in which mergers and downsizing are a common reality. This underscores the importance of placing your career in the hands of a search firm with your best interests at the core of its daily mission.
Key Words: New Jersey, Synthetic Turf, Landscape Site Superintendent, Real Estate, Residential, Commercial, estimating, OSHA safety, budgets, scheduling, permits, inspections, trade contractors
:New Jersey, Synthetic Turf, Landscape Site Superintendent, Real Estate, Residential, Commercial, estimating, OSHA safety, budgets, scheduling, permits, inspections, trade contractors, Parks, Athletic fields, green walls, roofs, wetlands