Customer Service Asset Manager for Residential Real Estate Developer
New York, NY
Customer Service Asset Manager needed for Residential Property Development Company in Manhattan
Residential property development company in New York, is searching for a Customer Service Asset Manager for their office in Manhattan. The primary function of the Customer Service Asset Manager Liaison is to interact with Buyers and the Developer while supervising the Property Management for our luxury high-rise Rentals and Condominiums.
The Residential Property Development Customer Service Asset Manager must have the following skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience as a Real Estate Customer Service Liaison.
- Extensive background in property management of high-end condominiums and luxury rentals.
- A strong understanding of high-end residential finishes and building systems in condominium conversions and new construction.
- Extensive knowledge of dealing with homeowner’s requests, contractors, and heavy follow-up.
- The ideal candidate will be extremely reliable, professional, and honest.
- The candidate should possess effective written and verbal communication skills (clear, concise, and confident) at the senior business level with a professional presence and personality.
The Residential Property Development Customer Service Asset Manager will perform the following duties:
- Acting as a liaison between buyers and developer during punch list completion phase.
- Responsible for controlling and directing the day-to-day operations of the Property Manager and maintain effective and harmonious resident relations.
- Adhere to all applicable government agency standards and requirements,
- Confirm that all Resident records are maintained and accurate.
- Confirm that Property Manager issues appropriate notices when necessary (i.e., Late payments, eviction notices, returned checks memo)
- Oversee financial objectives of ownership and management to protect the value and integrity of the asset.
- Responsible for overseeing the physical condition of the properties and their upkeep, including Capital project planning, annual budgets, and re-forecasting throughout the year.
- Follow up to ensure the completion of all work and maintenance in the building.
- Responsible for all Resident relations.
- Work on offerings plans and reporting to the board of directors.
- Duties include attending pre-closing punch list walk through’s with buyers of high-end luxury residential condos. Follow up to ensure those items are complete to the highest satisfaction.
- Attend weekly meetings with project ownership and contractors to ensure optimal performance, tracking, and scheduling walk-throughs to ensure closing schedules are met.
Our client offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package
Full time, permanent position
Best Headhunters is a team oriented search firm who provides a unique, hands-on caring approach in helping a candidate match their experience with the right job opportunity. There is never a fee to the candidate for our representation. Plus, you will receive the benefit of our extensive experience and our long-term relationships with many of America’s leading companies.
We offer career coaching, and will assist you every step of the way in your goal to advance your career. We encourage candidates to be pro-active, especially in light of today’s uncertain business environment in which mergers and downsizing are a common reality. This underscores the importance of placing your career in the hands of a search firm with your best interests at the core of its daily mission.
Key Words: Manhattan, NY, Residential Real Estate Property Developer, Asset Manager, Multifamily portfolio, Customer Relations, Asset Manager