Commercial Project Sales Representative in Beltsville, MD
Your Commercial Project Sales Representative Experience in Facility Maintenance Solutions is needed for an Upscale Company in Beltsville MD
Our client is a leading provider of Facility solutions with comprehensive capabilities that include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions. The company provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes — from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports
The Commercial Project Sales Representative’s objective is to use the companies’ proven sales methodologies to demonstrate value to potential customers and provide them with the correct solution for their facility that will improve their financial and operational performance. This is done through: heavy prospecting and networking in the local market to set first calls, listening to the customer’s needs, using our sales process and tools, and closing deals in a timely and professional manner. The ideal candidate will be able to “paint a picture” of success and become a consultant to the “needs” of the customer. Our company is driven to develop successful business relationships by making a difference, every person, every day.
The Commercial Project Sales Representative must have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years HVAC sales experience is required.
- Must possess a demonstrated record of success in selling HVAC project solutions to end user customers (building owners).
- Leadership of your customer engagements along with the desire, ability, and skills to manage the entire sales cycle is critical.
- Must be self-disciplined, results driven, and accustomed to winning sales awards through consistent high performance.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office.
- Proficiency in Salesforce is desired
- Valid driver’s license required as Sales Representative will travel 30-40% of the time
The Commercial Project Sales Representative will have the following functions:
- Proactively seek out new business by opportunities by conducting cold call activities to perspective customers, calling on current customers, and networking to secure first appointments at with existing building owners at the decision maker level.
- Partner with businesses to help coauthor unique and outside-the-box solutions to uncover hidden profits in their HVAC systems. Benchmark partner’s facilities to target inefficiencies using a database of 7,000+ buildings to see where they stack up against other businesses in their industry and area.
- Develop and maintain strong business partnerships with the purpose of gaining the client’s trust, meeting their objectives, and delivering value added solutions.
- Perform site surveys and pricing for HVAC equipment and systems.
- Build financial and life cycle analyses with our tools, to quantify value from the customer’s perspective.
- Generate and deliver impactful proposals with professional executive level presentations that lead to signed contracts.
- Participate in sales and industry training, and converting that training to sales results.
- Coordinate and cooperate with other member of the operations and sales team in the branch location to ensure the customer’s needs are achieved.
- Track all sales activities in Salesforce.com.
Our client offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
Key Words: Maryland, Beltsville, Commercial Project Sales Representative, business development, HVAC, MS Office, Salesforce
Maryland, Beltsville, Commercial Project Sales Representative, business development, HVAC, MS Office, Salesforce