Commercial Facility Maintenance Sales Representative
Piscataway, New Jersey
Your Commercial Sales Experience in Facility Maintenance Solutions is needed for an Upscale Company in Piscataway, NJ
Our client is a leading provider of Commercial Facility solutions with comprehensive capabilities that include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions. The company provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes — from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports
While HVAC experience is a plus, successful sales reps from various industries focused on selling intangible business solutions to commercial customers such as copier, elevator and fire & security, have easily made the transition to HVAC maintenance sales.
The Commercial Facility Maintenance Sales Representative must have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales, or related discipline.
- Minimum of two (2) years of outside business-to-business (B2B) sales experience
- Demonstrated success in selling services or other intangible business offerings to end users
- Prior experience selling HVAC Service Contracts desirable
- Experience finding, qualifying, and closing new business primarily through cold calls and self-generated leads
- Track record of being organized, efficient, and able to manage a high number of prospects at different stages of the sales process.
- Hunter sales mentality, goal driven and self-motivated.
- Self-disciplined, results driven, and accustomed to winning sales awards through consistent high performance.
- Leadership character along with the desire, ability, and skills to manage the entire sales cycle highly desired.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office.
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM desirable.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
The Commercial Facility Maintenance Sales Representative will have the following functions:
- Proactively “hunt” for new business by prospecting, cold call activities, networking, and lead generation & qualification.
- Partner with customers to coauthor unique and outside-the-box solutions to uncover hidden profits in their HVAC systems.
- Develop pricing and proposal options for service and planned maintenance agreements and assist the partners in budgeting for future.
- Set and conduct a minimum of 5 first appointments with existing building owners/decisions makers weekly.
- Develop and maintain strong business partnerships with the purpose of gaining the client’s trust, meeting their objectives, and delivering value added services.
- Perform site surveys and pricing.
- Maintain reporting of leads, in-progress active prospects and sales forecast in Salesforce.
- Provide regular updates of sales call planning, upcoming schedules and customer follow up,
- Build financial and life cycle analyses to quantify value from the customer’s perspective.
- Generate and deliver impactful proposals that lead to signed contracts.
- Leadership of your customer engagements along with the desire, ability, and skills to manage the entire sales cycle.
- Participate in sales and industry training, and converting that training to sales results.
- Coordinate with operations in the branch location to ensure the customer’s needs are achieved.
- Track all sales activities in Salesforce.com.
- Assist the project management team in the negotiations with suppliers on both technical and commercial aspects of products.
Our client offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
Key Words: New Jersey, Piscataway, Facility Maintenance Sales Representative, business development, HVAC, Mechanical, janitorial, landscape, Commercial facility solutions
New Jersey, Piscataway, Facility Maintenance Sales Representative, business development, HVAC, Mechanical, janitorial, landscape, Commercial facility solutions