Multi family construction lead site Superintendent
Lead Multi Family Residential Construction Site Superintendent needed for a Mid-rise Residential Development Company in Bellevue, Washington
Our client is a Multi-Family Mid-rise Residential Development Company in Bellevue, Washington. They are in search of an experienced Residential Multi-family Construction Site Superintendent for their new ground-up project.
The Lead Multi Family Residential Construction Site Superintendent must have the following qualifications:
- 10-20 years of Residential Mid-rise multi-building Construction management experience with large budget of $300M and above projects.
- Concrete pouring experience in wet conditions.
- Multi-level post-tension parking garage construction experience is required.
- Must have ground-up construction experience.
- Proficient in Podium, mixed use and slab on grade construction.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the general and subcontract documents, drawings and specifications, construction means, methods and materials, understanding of line and grade and survey methods
- Microsoft Project, Outlook, Word and Excel experience required
The Lead Multi Family Residential Construction Site Superintendent Day to Day operations include but are not limited:
- Supervise the field construction of the project, including its organization, planning, and scheduling, in order to complete the work on time, within budget, and to the specified quality.
- Reports to: Project Manager and Project Executive.
- Primary on-site liaison with owner/architects/engineers for the day-to-day construction activities of the project.
- Working with the Project Manager to develop and implement overall project work schedules identifying the critical path including the expediting of scheduled critical materials and equipment for their timely delivery to site.
- Leading, supervising and developing quality standards among all trades on site.
- Developing and managing the overall site safety program as required and ensuring subcontractor compliance with all applicable safety codes and regulations.
- Managing and making decisions related to the performance of work related to scheduling, delivery, logistics, quality control and trade employee staffing levels.
- Overseeing work among all trades to promote a coordinated project operation. Resolving local area problems regarding procedures, design clarifications, adequate labor and equipment, schedule and all other appropriate matters.
- Managing labor relations with subcontractors.
- Ensuring all necessary permits and insurance are in place and kept current for the term of the project. Acting as on-site liaison to inspection agencies (i.e. City, Third Party Inspections, etc.).
- Assisting the Project Manager in managing the billing process as it relates to work in place and overseeing the monthly estimate of work completed payrolls, material invoices and subcontractor payment applications.
Client offers a competitive salary and full benefits package.
Best Headhunters is a team oriented search firm who provides a unique, hands-on caring approach in helping a candidate match their experience with the right job opportunity. There is never a fee to the candidate for our representation. Plus, you will receive the benefit of our extensive experience and our long-term relationships with many of America’s leading companies.
We offer career coaching, and will assist you every step of the way in your goal to advance your career. For additional information on Best Headhunters and our ever-expanding employment opportunities, visit our Web site at: https//bestheadhunters.com. We encourage candidates to be pro-active, especially in light of today’s uncertain insurance environment in which mergers and downsizing are a common reality. This underscores the importance of placing your career in the hands of a search firm with your best interests at the core of its daily mission.
Bellevue, Washington, Residential Mid-rise, Lead Construction Superintendent, Multi-Family, ground-up