Luxury Residential Real Estate Portfolio Manager
Your Luxury Residential Real Estate Portfolio Management Experience is Needed for Nine Brooklyn and Manhattan Luxury High Rise Rentals and Condominiums
Our client is a premier New York City residential developer who is seeking an experienced Luxury Residential Real Estate Portfolio Manager to join their growing firm for their Manhattan location. We are searching for a skilled, dynamic and motivated Portfolio Manager for nine properties and three (3) Property Managers based in Manhattan and Brooklyn who has luxury high rise rental and condominium experience. This is a critical, high-profile role which requires a level of aptitude in all aspects of property operations, including maintenance, security, leasing, rent collection, financial reporting, tenant relations, customer service, etc.
The Luxury Residential Real Estate Portfolio Manager must have the following skills and experience:
- 10+ years experience as a Portfolio Manager with high rise luxury residential real estate experience in rentals and condominiums.
- Effective written and verbal communication at the senior business level
- Ability to review, evaluate and provide effective analysis and commentary to third party managers, internal investment teams and principals.
- Basic understanding of building maintenance and mechanical functions.
- Ability to meet the financial objectives of ownership and management, to protect the value and integrity of the real estate, and to be responsive to all applicable government agency standards and requirements.
- Knowledge of Excel and Yardi or similar Property Management software required
The Luxury Residential Real Estate Portfolio Manager’s responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for the development and implementation of real Estate strategies and transactions from conceptual scope of development through Project execution and turnover.
- Provide the direction and leadership for all aspects of managing the portfolio for any assigned buildings managed by 3 Property Managers.
- Insure that all Real Estate issues are addressed as well as compliance with company policies, standards and practices.
- Act as key coordinator between business groups and project management teams
- Take part in developing annual strategic financial plans, including plans for cost savings.
- Prepare property capital expenditure budgets annually.
- Develop innovative concepts for short and long term cost reductions and service improvements, and provide strategic advise including variance reports and benchmark data.
Company offers competitive salary and benefits package.
Best Headhunters is a team oriented search firm who provides a unique, hands-on caring approach in helping a candidate match their experience with the right job opportunity. There is never a fee to the candidate for our representation. Plus, you will receive the benefit of our extensive experience and our long-term relationships with many of America’s leading companies.
We offer career coaching, and will assist you every step of the way in your goal to advance your career. We encourage candidates to be pro-active, especially in light of today’s uncertain business environment in which mergers and downsizing are a common reality. This underscores the importance of placing your career in the hands of a search firm with your best interests at the core of its daily mission.
Key Words: New York, Brooklyn, New York City, Manhattan, Residential, Real Estate, Luxury Portfolio Manager, luxury hi-rise, rentals, budgets, tenant relations, leasing, vendor contracts, Portfolio Management and condominiums