Director of Customer Relations – Construction
Our client, one of the nation’s leading Luxury Real Estate Developers, seeks a Director of Customer Relations – Construction to be a liaison between the Property Developer, Project Managers, Architect, Designers, Engineers, Vendors, Construction Managers, Contractors and Condominium unit owners.
The Director of Customer Relations- Construction must have the Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in property management or finish construction management
- Strong customer service skills, ability to handle stressful situations in a calm manner and work well in a team atmosphere.
- Strong knowledge of interior construction and proficient in reading plans.
- Ability to demonstrate sound independent judgement and effective time management skills.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills: proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- “Big Picture” thinker.
The Director of Customer Relations-Construction will have the following responsibilities:
- Work in conjunction with Project Managers in the development and construction of luxury condominiums
- Schedule and conduct punch walk thru with unit owners or their representatives to document issues, communicate and complete apartment punch list resolution.
- Represent the developer on all Condo Boards until they are transitioned to the unit owners
- Regularly meet with CM team, designers, architects and engineers to insure that the project is being built in accordance with design and schedule
- Build and maintain quality relations with unit owners and respond to inquiries and complaints in diplomatic manner.
- Review weekly the schedule, job progress and outstanding issues with CM and contractors in order to prioritize and resolve issues
- Interview and make recommendations to ownership regarding the hiring of managing agents for condominium projects
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Our client recognizes people as their most valuable asset. They offer a competitive salary and benefits package which may include: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; 401(k); employee stock purchase plan; paid time off
GF Inc. is a team oriented search firm who provides a unique, hands-on caring approach in helping a candidate match their experience with the right job opportunity. There is never a fee to the candidate for our representation. Plus, you will receive the benefit of our extensive experience and our long-term relationships with many of America’s leading insurance companies.
We offer career coaching, and will assist you every step of the way in your goal to advance your career.
We encourage candidates to be pro-active, especially in light of today’s uncertain insurance environment in which mergers and downsizing are a common reality. This underscores the importance of placing your career in the hands of a search firm with your best interests at the core of its daily mission.
Key Words: New York, Manhattan, Property Developer, Project Managers, Architect, Designers, Engineers, Vendors, Construction Managers, Contractors, Condominium unit owners