Real Estate and Development Acquisitions Analyst
Your experience as a Financial Analyst and Market Researcher in Real Estate, Development and Acquisitions is needed for a diversified luxury Residential hi-rise Construction Company in New York City!
Our client has an immediate opening for a highly intelligent, motivated and detail-oriented Real Estate and Development Acquisitions Analyst to join their Acquisitions Team. This is an opportunity for an individual with an interest in real estate to join a thriving, fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial investment firm. This Acquisitions Analyst will have direct participation and exposure to the acquisition and development process and to the firm’s Principles, allowing them to rapidly expand their industry knowledge, financial structuring ability, development skills and overall business acumen.
The Qualifications of the Real Estate and Development Acquisitions Analyst are as follows:
- Master’s degree in real estate, finance, economics or other business discipline
- Minimum of 1-3 years of outstanding experience at a top investment bank, real estate, private equity, or consulting firm
- Demonstrated track record of high achievement in demanding professional and academic settings, superior quantitative and modeling skills, and proven analytical abilities in real estate
- Advanced Excel capabilities are a must and Argus experience is preferred (building and proofing financial models)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills with a keen attention to detail
- Motivated and results-driven with strong work ethic and integrity.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Real Estate and Development Acquisitions Analyst are as follows:
The Analyst will play an integral role by supporting the acquisitions team in the identification and analysis of real estate investment opportunities. Major responsibilities include:
- Financial Analysis: Assist in the financial analysis and underwriting of potential acquisition and development opportunities utilizing Excel and Argus software. Prepare cash flow models that will be utilized to value real estate investments, including equity, debt and joint venture structures over range of different asset types.
- Market Research: Provide research support utilizing online, internal and external resources. Data aggregation as well as assimilation will be required. Maintain thorough market awareness in targeted markets through direct research and review of third-party research. Accompany acquisition team on site visits and market reconnaissance.
- Transaction Execution: Prepare investment memoranda for recommended acquisition opportunities. Assist in transaction due diligence by collecting, reviewing, and summarizing property reports, leases, and other due diligence documents. Assist with transaction closings.
The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Best Headhunters is a team oriented search firm who provides a unique, hands-on caring approach in helping a candidate match their experience with the right job opportunity. There is never a fee to the candidate for our representation. Plus, you will receive the benefit of our extensive experience and our long-term relationships with many of America’s leading companies.
We offer career coaching, and will assist you every step of the way in your goal to advance your career. We encourage candidates to be pro-active, especially in light of today’s uncertain business environment in which mergers and downsizing are a common reality. This underscores the importance of placing your career in the hands of a search firm with your best interests at the core of its daily mission.
New York City, Real Estate, Development, Financial, Acquisitions Analyst, high-end projects, residential, Market research, cash flow reporting, investment strategies