Regional Property Manager in Florida
Your Property Management Experience in Florida is Needed for an Upscale Residential Developer!
Premier National residential developer is seeking an experienced Regional Property manager to join their growing firm. We are searching for a skilled, dynamic and motivated Regional Property Manager for multiple properties in Florida, and North and South Midwest. This is a critical, high-profile role which requires a level of aptitude in all aspects of property operations, including maintenance, security, leasing, rent collection, financial reporting, tenant relations, etc. and will travel at least 25% of the time
The Regional Property Manager will have the following experience and skills in residential and commercial management:
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 10+ years of real estate property management or related experience
- Active FL CAM license
- Possess real estate license where required by law
- Strong knowledge of finance and building operations
- Ability to analyze, prioritize, and delegate, be self-motivated, energetic & possess strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage a team of professionals, including both employees and vendors
- Previous experience in analyzing and negotiating commercial lease and/or contract language
- Detail oriented, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, extremely professional, and customer service oriented
- Knowledge of Fair Housing Laws; Knowledge of Excel and Yardi or similar software required
The Regional Property Manager will have the Following responsibilities:Work along side a property management company
- Oversee all aspects of management including preparation of operating budgets
- Supervision and training of staff (union and non-union) Interface with residents
- Inspect all properties on a regular basis to ensure building operations are performing according to standards and procedures.
- Perform all duties as required by specific leases and association documents
- Negotiate all service contracts
- Oversee resident improvement projects and capital improvements as required.
- Assure that appropriate insurance requirements are in place for all properties
- Maintain property’s compliance with all applicable city, state and federal regulation.
- Oversee repairs and unit alteration. Handle emergency situations and deal with crisis management
- Ability to review, evaluate and provide effective analysis and commentary to third party managers, internal investment teams and principals.
- Basic understanding of building maintenance and mechanical functions
- Oversight responsibility for the development and approval of the annual budgets
- Financial understanding and guidance of monthly variance reports. Ensure that all receivables are monitored and provide guidance to the property managers through any receivable litigation process
- Provide overall direction of day-to-day management and have full knowledge and oversight responsibility for management of the properties
The company offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
Best Headhunters is a team oriented search firm who provides a unique, hands-on caring approach in helping a candidate match their experience with the right job opportunity. There is never a fee to the candidate for our representation. Plus, you will receive the benefit of our extensive experience and our long-term relationships with many of America’s leading companies.
We offer career coaching, and will assist you every step of the way in your goal to advance your career. For additional information on Best Headhunters and our ever-expanding employment opportunities, visit our Web site at: www.bestheadhunters.com. We encourage candidates to be pro-active, especially in light of today’s uncertain business environment in which mergers and downsizing are a common reality. This underscores the importance of placing your career in the hands of a search firm with your best interests at the core of its daily mission.
Key Words: Florida, Fort Lauderdale, Property manager, Property Management, Residential, Luxury, Hi-rise, condominiums, condo, apartments