High Rise Luxury Residential Construction Project Manager needed in South Florida
Our client, a luxury residential property developer is developing a hi-rise condominium in Boca Raton and is seeking a project Manager to be based out of their Plantation, Florida office. They are looking for a candidate with diverse experience in the construction project management of Multi Family / Residential condominium hi-rise buildings. The Project Manager will be working with a new property for the planning and design stages of the project from the ground up.
The Qualifications of the Construction Project Manager are as follows:
• A degree in Engineering is required.
• Minimum of 10 years Construction Project Manager and Owners Representative experience in Multi Family / Residential condominium hi-rise building project construction, and managing and controlling the CM for the project.
• Project management experience to including the coordinating the process of planning, design, change orders, budgeting, scheduling, submittals, time table and construction.
• Knowledge in Design, Marketing and Financing.
• Microsoft Office applications and Project management software experience required.
• “Big Picture” thinker.
• Attention to detail, ability to analyze data, problem solve, and multi-task required to operate in a fast paced environment
• Strong interpersonal skills, executive presence, and dedicated team player
The Responsibilities of the Multi Family Owners Rep / Construction Project Manager are as follows:
• Manage ALL aspects of the construction project from preliminary design, Development, Engineering, Contract and Material Procurement, Daily Construction Management Monitoring, Financing, Bank Requisitions and other tasks. Prepare annual budgets and reporting to the upper management.
• Prepare project time lines to facilitate on-time completion.
• Managing bidding Process.
• Oversee the construction schedule, budget and insure project is completed in a timely manner.
• Ability to recognize risk element of projects.
• Liaison between marketing / design team and the ownership.
• Report to CEO/Owner with budget and cost to completion analysis periodically.
• Review maintenance of the building during completion.
The company offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
Best Headhunters is a team oriented search firm who provides a unique, hands-on caring approach in helping a candidate match their experience with the right job opportunity. There is never a fee to the candidate for our representation. Plus, you will receive the benefit of our extensive experience and our long-term relationships with many of America’s leading companies.
We offer career coaching, and will assist you every step of the way in your goal to advance your career. . We encourage candidates to be pro-active, especially in light of today’s uncertain insurance environment in which mergers and downsizing are a common reality. This underscores the importance of placing your career in the hands of a search firm with your best interests at the core of its daily mission.
Key Words: Plantation, Florida, Residential construction, luxury hi-rise condominiums, multi-family, project management, quality control, planning, budget analysis, cost reducing implementation, residential, subcontractor scheduling